How do I leave no trace online?

Worried someone is keeping an eye on what you're searching on your phone, tablet or laptop? Here is a guide on how to delete your browsing history.

Cover your tracks

You can also use our 'EXIT NOW' button in the menu to quickly exit our website.

What are my rights as a parent?

A mother automatically has parental responsibility for her child from birth. A father usually has parental responsibility if he's either: married to the child's mother. listed on the birth certificate (after a certain date, depending on which part of the UK the child was born in)

UK Government Website

How do I report domestic abuse?

If you're a victim of domestic abuse, or know someone who is, and there's an emergency that's ongoing or life is in danger, call 999 now. If you've been the victim of domestic abuse, or are concerned for someone who is, you can report this in the safety of your local police station.

Met Police Website

Citizens Advice Website

Not sure what to do next?

Contact us for help and advice, we are here to help. Visit our 'contact us' page.